Sunday 8 May 2011

Parties

Now imagine you're at a party.
I suppose you've thought of dj's and music and dancing. Now let's come to the "party" that I'm at now.
Imagine the worst party you've ever been to. Now remove all the people you like from the party. Then raise the average age of people there to 60 ( I won't even go into why I'm here ). Now think of them sitting around and playing the game where a chappie in front calls out silly numbers (2 fat ladies, eight and  eight, eighty eight) and everyone else makes holes in a piece of paper with a toothpick and add an occasional "oooh aaah" from the audience. Now imagine that you're starving but the waiters refuse to serve food because everyone else is "engrossed in their game".
It does take a whole new level of boredom to be able to find your cell phones calender a source of amusement for an hour but then again I'd never been to a place like this before.
Welcome to my world -.-

P.S. This becomes the first blog from my Android :).

No comments:

Post a Comment