Monday 9 May 2011

Good people aren't always good drivers

I was walking down to buy some stuff this evening when a friend of mine who was driving by pulls over and offers to drop me off. It was about 30 degrees outside so I accepted. That was mistake 1. Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against this guy, he's a wonderful person... but he ought to be labelled a danger to public health. Now if you're having trouble visualizing this let me give you a rough analogy.

Assume you've just had a very heavy lunch and you've been forced to ride this:


And the guy drives more or less like riding this:


Now to make it more interesting add the occasional 90 year old man and cyclists that keep jumping in the way, whom he apparently refuses to notice unless I yell into his ear. I'm pretty sure that unless I was sitting in the car he would have mowed down atleast 16 people :O. Well atleast I'm still in one piece :).

No comments:

Post a Comment